The line graph below gives information about the number of visitors to three London museums between June and September 2013.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph below gives information about the number of visitors to three London museums between June and September 2013.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The depicted chart illustrates the proportion of people visiting three museums in London from June to September. It is apparent that the overwhelming majority of people preferred British Museum to others during the indicated period.

According to the chart, we can easily pinpoint that in June British Museum ranked the first with 600 thousand visitors and was marginally ahead of Natural History Museum and Science Museum accounting for 550 thousand and 400 thousand respectively. In July, when the line for British Museum witnessed the peak, the other lines showed a drop and both reached approximately 380 thousand.

Referring to the chart it can also be observed that, in August British Museum and Science Museum lost their popularity and the number of people visiting these museums decreased by 250 thousand and 80 thousand accordingly, while the figure for Natural History Museum stayed stable. At the end of the mentioned period, precisely, in September the lines for Natural Science Museum and Science Museum were almost identical and British museum again lead with 630 thousand visitors.

All in all, the chart suggests that August was less preferred month for visiting museums in London.

August was less preferred month
August was a less preferred month

British museum again lead with 630 thousand visitors.
British museum again leads with 630 thousand visitors.