The line graph below shows the average daily maximum temperatures for Auckland and Christchurch two cities in New Zealand and London and Edinburgh two cities in United Kingdom Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make

The line graph below shows the average daily maximum temperatures for Auckland and Christchurch, two cities in New Zealand, and London and Edinburgh, two cities in United Kingdom.

Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Given is the graph which illustrates the regular daily temperatures in different months during a year categorized by Auckland, Christchurch, London and Edinburgh.

Overall, the two cities in the UK have the same trend by starting and ending with the lowest temperature whereas other two cities have various progressions.

To begin with, according to London and Edinburgh, the average temperatures start from the lowest point which is only 5 °C, and then theirs rise to 15 °C and 33°C in May. The highest point of yearly temperature is approximately 23°C in London and 17°C in Edinburgh. However, the temperature of two cities declines back to the lowest point again at the end of this period.

On the other hand, in Auckland and Christchurch, starting with the highest point of the temperature yearly at almost 25°C and 23°C, respectively and gradually drop to 18°C and 15°C in May. The coldest month in both cities was July which hits 15°C in Auckland and almost 10°C in Christchurch.

How did you get this:
and then theirs rise to 15 °C and 33°C, respectively in May. ?

read a sample:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-writing-task-i-essays/line-graph-below-sho…

-----------------------------