The line graph shows thefts per thousand vehicles in four European countries between 1990 and 1999.

Given is a line chart that compares the number of car thefts in four different countries from 1990 to 1999. There are four lines representing countries: Great Britain, Sweden, France, and Canada. According to the chart, it is obvious that Great Britain was a country with the highest number of thefts in comparison with the other three countries throughout the period.

To begin with, on the premise of the given time period, the number of car thefts in the UK outnumbered the other three nations, at 18 to between 5 and 10 per a thousand. From that time on, the UK's figure was rather erratic and it hit its lowest number, 16 cars per a thousand in 1999, which placed Great Britain at the top position regarding the number of lost cars.

On the contrary, the number of car thefts in three other nations remained below 16 cars during the 9 year period. There was a striking similarity between France's figure and Canada's figure, with the number of stolen cars staying below 10 thefts, from 6 in 1990 to 6 and 7 in 2000 respectively. A little bit different from France and Canada, the number of stolen cars in Sweden increased dramatically, from 9 to 13 cars per a thousand. This, however, was not as high as the UK's trend.

Sentence: To begin with, on the premise of the given time period, the number of car thefts in the UK outnumbered the other three nations, at 18 to between 5 and 10 per a thousand.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and between

Need to write better sentences. Look:

you:
A little bit different from France and Canada, the number of stolen cars in Sweden increased dramatically, from 9 to 13 cars per a thousand.

Miachel:
In contrast, Sweden experienced an upward trend, starting the period at just over 5, and finishing at just under 15.