The Map shows the developing of Chorleywood Village(Re-Write -Syerapke-)

Chorleywood is a village near London whose population has increased steadily since the middle of the nineteenth century. The Map below shows details of village development.

According to the map Chorleywood is divided into nine blocks which is changing in a-four different periods.

Between 1868 and 1963 a small area along Chorleywood Park and Golf Coursed appeared in the centre of the village. This development expands and made horizontal shaded area around the station in 1883 to 1992. Next, between 1922 and 1970 the darkly shaded area was establish in south-southwest of the Chorleywood Park and Golf course. Finally, five diagonally areas built in the east and in several centre blocks. Then, a block in the west was not developed at all.

Chorleywood village also developed transportation access consecutively in the previous 126 years. Two main roads was build from the east to the northwest and the north to southwest of the map. Therefore, Railway from the west to the east was taken to this area in 1909. In the east of the map also a motorway was built in 1970.

Chorleywood is a village near London whose population has increased steadily
Chorleywood is a village near London where population has increased steadily

According to the map Chorleywood is divided into nine blocks which are changing in a-four different periods.

This development expands and made horizontal shaded area
expands and made ?

area was establish in
area was established in

five diagonally areas built in the east
five diagonal areas were built in the east

Sentence: Two main roads was build from the east to the northwest and the north to southwest of the map.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to was and build