Essay topics: The percentage of smokers and the alcohol consumption in liters in United States of America, Japan, Holland and Turkey.
The both line graphs illustrate the proportion of smokers and the alcohol consumption in liters in United States of America, Japan, Holland and Turkey between 1960 and 2000.
It is clear that, the percentage of smokers population in the selected countries saw a gradual decrease over 40 years. It can also be seen that the alcohol consumption per person fluctuated steadily.
In 1960, the proportion of smokers population in Holland stood at 60% and remained constantly at 60% in 1970. While this figure decreased significantly to approximately 45% in 1980. There was a gradual decline between 1980 and 2000 to just under 40%. Next, in 1960, Japanese smokers stood at 50%. Following that the percentage moderate falls to just under 40% over 40 years from 1960 to 2000. However, the proportion of smokers population in USA stood at 40% in 1960, this figure had dramatic fall and hit a lowest level to 20% from 1960 to 2000.
In contrast, the amount of alcohol consumption in liters in Holland stood at 4 liters per person in 1960 and increased dramatically to just under 12 liters in the first 20 years, the highest of three countries, while the figure decreased gradually in 1990 to 10 liters and remained stable in the last 20 years. Then, in 1960, the consumption of alcohol in USA stood at 8 liters, and increased significantly to 10 liters in 1980, after all, there was a gradual decline for this figure to just under 10 liters in 2000. Next, the alcohol consumption in Turkey stood at under 2 liters in 1960, this figure saw fluctuation over 40 years between 1960 and 2000, the lowest level from other countries.
- In surveys Mason City residents rank water sport (swimming, boating, and fishing) among their favorite recreational activities. The Mason River flowing through the city is rarely used for these pursuits, however, and the city park department devotes littl (30)
- Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and to disobey and resist unjust laws. (60)
- The graph below shows the percentage change in the number of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006 (70)
- In today’s world, many people use mobile phones and the internet to communication with others. This has resulted in the use of new words and different forms of spelling and grammar. Why do you think these change have happened? Are they positive or negati (70)
- Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion (70)
- Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (65)
- Some people find history a fascinating subject. Others say it is dull and has no place in modern life.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (80)
- The charts show the percentage of enrolments on six courses at a local education college in the UK in 2010 and 2012 (75)
- Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (73.33329999999999)
- The chart below shows the annual number of rentals and sales (in various formats) of films from a particular store between 2002 and 2011. (56.6667)