The pie charts below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s (rewrite).

Given are the pie chart and the table which illustrate the reasons of less productivity of worldwide land and the percentages of land degraded by different factors in three continents: North America, Oceania and Europe in the 1990s.

Overall, the main cause of worldwide land degradation was over-gazing by cattle and Europe was the most degraded region which caused by deforestation.

The first thing to mention is that the major reasons of less productivity of agricultural land in global were over-gazing by animals and deforestation which contributed to 35% and 30%, respectively. However, over-cultivation was also responsible for land degradation with 28%.

Secondly, comparing in three regions, Europe had the highest percentage of land degraded with 23%, which was higher than Oceania and North America by 10% and 18%, respectively. In detail, the main causes of land degradation were different in three regions as the deforestation was responsible in Europe with 9.8%, the over-gazing was the dominant reason in Oceania with 1.3% and the over-cultivation was happened in North-America with 3.3%.

the main cause of worldwide land degradation was over-gazing by cattle and Europe was the most degraded region which caused by deforestation.
the main cause of worldwide land degradation was over-gazing by cattle, and Europe was the most degraded region which was caused by deforestation.
the main cause of worldwide land degradation was over-gazing by cattle, and Europe was the most degraded region caused by deforestation.