The pie graphs below show the results of a survey of children s activities The first graph shows the cultural and leisure activities that boys participate in whereas the second graph shows the activities in which girls participate

The pie graphs below show the results of a survey of children's activities. The first graph shows the cultural and leisure activities that boys participate in, whereas the second graph shows the activities in which girls participate.

The two pie charts draw the conclusion of a survey of boys' and girls' activities.

Overall, there are many differences in terms of sport activities between both sexes. However, boys and girls both prefer doing the same activities: reading, playing computer games, and listening to music.

Turning to the first chart, it illustrates that boys prefer playing computer games than taking other activities by 34%. Playing basketball comes as the second popular leisure works by twenty-six percent. Compared to basketball, it is soccer participation followed by 17%. Then skateboarding and listening to music are less preferable activities. Reading, the least cultural activities that boys participate in, represents two percent

A closer look at the second chart, a similar proportion of boys and girls goes through 11% respectively for gymnastics and skateboarding. The percentage of girls interested in playing Netball shows fifteen percent, while 17% of boys enjoy soccer. In marked contrast, reading activities for boys represent 2%, which is smaller than that of girls, with twenty-one percent. Statistically, the total number of boys playing computer games represents 34%. This is twice as large as that of girls, with only 16 percent. Roughly one quarter of boys like playing basketball and listening to music comes as the smallest. These activities reach the equal proportion.

The two pie charts draw a conclusion by a survey for boys' and girls' activities.

In 'A closer look at the second chart', there are a lot of info for the first chart.