The table below gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities.

The table provides data about the underground railway system in the main cities such as London, Paris, Tokyo, Washington DC, Kyoto, Los Angeles. Overall, it can be seen that the earliest subway was opened in London and the last one from the table in Los Angeles.

Comparing European cities, London and Paris, there is a noticeable difference between the years of opening metro, comprising 1863 and 1900, respectively. Though the kilometers of route in London is longer than Paris, the usage of metro by passengers per year is much higher than in Paris than in London (1991 and 775).

Taking into account Asian megapolises such as Tokyo and Kyoto, it can be noticed that the underground railway system was set up in Kyoto later than in Tokyo, 1981 and 1927, respectively. There are uncomparaeble indexes between the cities in kilometers of route which is 155 in Tokyo and 11 in Kyoto. In addition, there is a considerable difference in the amount of passengers using this system.

American cities underground systems were opened in 1976 and 2001, Washington DC and Los Angeles, respectively. The kilometers of route in Los Angeles is a quarter of Washington. Nearly the same points in the usage of metro by passengers in these cities, which are 144 in Washington DC and 50 in Los Angeles.

Though the kilometers of route in London is longer than Paris
Though the kilometers of route in London is longer than that in Paris

Sentence: Taking into account Asian megapolises such as Tokyo and Kyoto, it can be noticed that the underground railway system was set up in Kyoto later than in Tokyo, 1981 and 1927, respectively.
Error: megapolises Suggestion: megalopolises

Sentence: There are uncomparaeble indexes between the cities in kilometers of route which is 155 in Tokyo and 11 in Kyoto.
Error: uncomparaeble Suggestion: No alternate word

Need to pick up features by the table, not by European cities, Asian cities and American cities.