The table below shows the hours of leisure time spent by people in different age groups in Someland.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table below shows the hours of leisure time spent by people in different age groups in Someland.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

This table shows hours of leisure time activities from teens to 70s + people for per year. They have different activities, such as watching TV/videos, individual exercise and so on. The table includes eight columns and seven raws.The titles of columns show the activities and the titles of rows show the age groups.

By looking table we can say ,teens spend more time for watching TV/videos and group exercise/sport than other age groups, watching time is 1,200 hours and group exercise/sport is 450 hours. After 60 age people do not waste their time for group exercise/sport.Sam of these time equal to 0.If we add together hours of leisure time which wasting for watching TV,we can see,it is more than other activities time. Sum of these hours are approximately 6200. Also, people make the lower interest to cinema,400 hours.

Finally,after analyse of this table we say that at this date people who above 60 years, they less active than other group for physical demanded activities.

we add together hours of leisure time which wasting for watching TV,
we add together hours of leisure time which are wasting for watching TV,

after analyse of this table we say that at this date people who above 60 years, they less active
after analysing of this table we say that at this date people who are above 60 years, they have less active

Don't make math in the task I like:
'Sum of these hours are approximately 6200. Also, people make the lower interest to cinema,400 hours.'

You don't have time. Just do whatever you see from the graphs.