The table shows the percentage of journeys made by different forms of transport in four countries the bar graph shows the results of a survey into car use Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where re

The table shows the percentage of journeys made by different forms of transport in four countries, the bar graph shows the results of a survey into car use.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table give information about the difference of transport forms in Canada, Belgium, Germany and Netherland. Whereas, the bar graph shows the reasons of inhabitants in Canada used car to their work.

The most popular transport in four countries (Canada, Belgium, Germany and Netherland) was car. Canada had the highest percentage of people that utilize car in their journey (90 percent) while Netherland was the lowest one, at 47 percent. On the other side, Canada had the smallest numbers of inhabitants who used public transport. Whereas, Netherland was the country that had the biggest perc...

Sentence: The table give information about the difference of transport forms in Canada, Belgium, Germany and Netherland.
Description: The fragment table give information is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Car only utilized by 12 percent of workers that wanted quicker arrived to their destination.
Description: The fragment that wanted quicker arrived is rare

Sentence: Around 21 percent of people choosed car to reach their work because felt convenient with it.
Error: choosed Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: At the same time, less than 10 percent of people used car to work nightshift.
Error: nightshift Suggestion: night shift

Sentence: In a nutshell, need for work and inexistence alternative transport became two main reasons of the car exertion in Canada and indirectly had a big contribute on the increase percentage of using car.
Error: inexistence Suggestion: No alternate word