The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The two maps show the difference of the same island before and after construction for tourism.

From the top map, a huge island with approximate area of 250*50 square metres is located in the sea. Beach is attached at the west of island.

Moving to the second map, two regions have been used to build accommodation on the island. One is in the middle of island; Another is in the vicinity of west coast of island and connected with beach by footpath. Between the two accommodative area, an recepation is surrounded by vehicle track and one track further extends to an new reseaurant, which is at the north of island. On opposite, a pier near the south coast of island has been constructed to provide the harbor of sailboat. Simultaneously, a special district was marked off over the beach for swimming

Overall, there is a significant change of island before and after the construction, which will supply more convenient facilities for tourism, and bring island a good future .

Sentence: Between the two accommodative area, an recepation is surrounded by vehicle track and one track further extends to an new reseaurant, which is at the north of island.
Error: accommodative Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: recepation Suggestion: reception
Error: reseaurant Suggestion: restaurant