The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.

The maps demonstrate some changes, which are made due to the introduction of tourism, in an island.

It can be clearly seen that before transformations the place was bare apart from a few trees. However, after undergoing some changes, tourists are provided with some accommodations and facilities. As indicated, an area is allocated for swimming of the tourists off the beach. Also, some huts, which are equipped with some footpaths, are built in the west of the island to accommodate people. Besides, a restaurant, which is situated close to the sea, is sprung up. Furthermore, in the center of the island, a reception is erected, and it is accessible by taking advantage of some roadways which connect the reception to the restaurant and the sea. Moreover, some boats could dock at a pier which is constructed on the sea. In addition, in the east of the island, some huts with footpaths are sprung up in a circle.

In conclusion, comparing two maps discloses some dramatic changes in the island in terms of some facilities and accommodations.