Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you When and where you used the taxi Describe a problem you have faced What do you expect the manager to do

Write a letter to a manager of the taxi company to complain about the problem with the taxi service used by you.
• When and where you used the taxi
• Describe a problem you have faced
• What do you expect the manager to do?

Dear Manager,

I am writing this to express my dissatisfaction and to place a formal complaint on your taxi service.

Recently, i have been to Bangalore on a business trip and rented your taxi for two days i.e., from 7th-9th of April.

The car was extremely good and it has all the required features. But, due to the negligence of the driver, i have faced some critical issues. The first one is he did not come to airport on time to pickup me. I have waited for sometime and booked another cab to reach my hotel. On the second day, when i was travelling from hotel to workplace, one of the car tyre got puncture and the car does not have an extra wheel. This lead to book another taxi and waste my valuable time.

Though i have booked your cab for two days, i have traveled on other vehicles. I did not expect this type of horrible and unaccepted service from a prestigious taxi service company. To compensate this, i ask you to return my money or provide a free service on my next trip to Bangalore.

I hope you will take all measures to have a peaceful journey to all of your customers.

Look forward to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Prathap Reddy.

This lead to book another taxi
This led to book another taxi