Write a letter to the publisher in a newspaper, asking to advertise a meeting of people from different countries you are organizing. Explain where, when and why.

Essay topics: Write a letter to the publisher in a newspaper, asking to advertise a meeting of people from different countries you are organizing. Explain where, when and why.

prathapreddy's picture

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to request you to print an advertisement in your daily newspaper about the planned conference of industrialists.

I am Prathap Reddy, working as an event organiser. I am going to conduct a gathering of sucessful industralists at City Center auditorium. This meeting is to share knowledge about latest inventions on wide range of concepts. At the end of the seminar there is a planned interaction with local students who are pursuing graduation and post-graduation.

This event is scheduled for two days i.e., 9-12-2014 to 10-12-2014. The interaction with students happens on the last day of conference from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM. This is really a great oppurtunity to the youngsters to have an interaction with highly talented business professionals.

I would like to welcome all participants and also to share the information about this conference to the public by printing an ad in your daily newspaper. I would be greatful if you could print this ad on one day before the conference i.e., on 8-12-2014. I have enclosed a copy of sample writing of the ad and please feel free to make any modifications to make it more beautiful.

Look forward to see an impressive and attactive advertisement on your paper.

Yours faithfully,
Prathap redddy