Essay topics: Write a letter to the publisher in a newspaper, asking to advertise a meeting of people from different countries you are organizing. Explain where, when and why.
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to request you to print an advertisement in your daily newspaper about the planned conference of industrialists.
I am Prathap Reddy, working as an event organiser. I am going to conduct a gathering of sucessful industralists at City Center auditorium. This meeting is to share knowledge about latest inventions on wide range of concepts. At the end of the seminar there is a planned interaction with local students who are pursuing graduation and post-graduation.
This event is scheduled for two days i.e., 9-12-2014 to 10-12-2014. The interaction with students happens on the last day of conference from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM. This is really a great oppurtunity to the youngsters to have an interaction with highly talented business professionals.
I would like to welcome all participants and also to share the information about this conference to the public by printing an ad in your daily newspaper. I would be greatful if you could print this ad on one day before the conference i.e., on 8-12-2014. I have enclosed a copy of sample writing of the ad and please feel free to make any modifications to make it more beautiful.
Look forward to see an impressive and attactive advertisement on your paper.
- It is important for all cities and towns to have large outdoor public spaces, such as parks or squares. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (75)
- Your company sent you on a training in another country , in the end of the training you get a certificate , you’ve lost it .Write letter to the responsible tell him/her:- How you lost your certificate.- Why you need the certificate now.- What you need him (80)
- Fresh water has always been a limited resource in some parts of the world. Today, however, growing worldwide demand has made this a global problem.What are the causes of the increased demand, and what measures can governments and individuals take to respo (90)
- Write a letter to the publisher in a newspaper, asking to advertise a meeting of people from different countries you are organizing. Explain where, when and why. (95)
- You have decied to leave your current job even though you enjoy it.Write a letter to inform you manager of your decision. In your letterTell the manager about your decision and the reason for itDescribe what you learnt in you current jobask the manager to (80)
- You recently went on a trip with a friend and you booth took some photographs.Write a letter to your friend. In your letterask you friend to send you one of the photographsexplan why you need that particular photographtell your friend what happened to you (75)
- Problem with road in your area.Write a letter to the concil Introduce yourself Explain the problem What action you would like to take. (90)
- Some people say there should be only one official international language. Others say that it is bad. Discuss both views and give you own opinion. (70)
- Some people argue that public should be allowed to have guns. others do not agree. discuss both views and give your opinion. (60)
- Money if only just sufficient for your needs leads to happiness. Money in excess may lead to many problems. (85)