Write a letter to your friend from an English speaking country who wants to visit your country In your letter Invite him and his parents Tell him what places they should visit in your country Give him some useful advice

Write a letter to your friend from an English speaking country, who wants to visit your country. In your letter
- Invite him and his parents.
- Tell him what places they should visit in your country.
- Give him some useful advice.

Dear James
I am glad and excited as I knew that you want to visit some Asian countries in your upcoming holiday period. I humbly request you and your family to visit my country Nepal.

As you probably know, Nepal is small landlocked yet naturally beautiful country which is abode of the highest peak in the Earth, Mt. Everest, including other seven highest mountains. As spring season has just started, it is best time to capture glimpse of its natural amenities. I am telling you, you should not forget to visit Patan Durbar Square, which makes you spellbound at its historic and artistic hand made sculpture, statue and temples. Moreover, capital city Kathmandu is best known as City of Temples in the world with many famous world heritage sites such as Pashupatinath and Swoyambhunath. Last but not the least, in any attempt you should enjoy Sauraha Jungle Safari with exciting and memorable Elephant Polo.

Climate nowadays is ostensibly fairly good so if possible try to bring loose garments. But if you wish to go for trekking and climb mountains bring thick wind proof warm clothes with high rise sole shoes. Furthermore, if you are sick of high altitudes and low pressure bring doctor prescribed medicines as well. A big map of Nepal will be helpful for guiding you without rambling.

Convey my warm greetings to your family.
Should you have any queries do not hesitate to write to me.

Yours
John

Nepal is small landlocked yet naturally beautiful country
Nepal is a small landlocked yet naturally beautiful country

it is best time
it is the best time