You and your friend recently went on a holiday together You have a problem with your photos taken during the holiday Write a letter to ask your friend for a particular photo and say What is a problem with your photographs Which photo would you like from h

You and your friend recently went on a holiday together. You have a problem with your photos taken during the holiday. Write a letter to ask your friend for a particular photo and say
- What is a problem with your photographs?
- Which photo would you like from him/her?
- Why do you need this photo?

Dear Anne,

I hope this letter finds you well and you had a safe journey home. The last 4 days were amazing and astonishing for me and having you with me during this travel made it a perfect one.

Yesterday while I was surfing the net, I saw an advertise of a photo competition on Picasa website and an sparkling idea came to my mind to attend this competition with one of the photos that was taken in our trip. So, I connect my external hard drive to computer to choose a picture for my purpose but unfortunately there was a problem with my hard drive and as a result I don't have any of those pictures.

I would like to ask you a favor. Would you please send me that special photo that I took from the top of that foggy hill with the scenery of the treacherous road at sunrise? You can send it to me via email or upload it on Picasa website.

Thanks for your help and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes
Rahi