You are in a hospital with a broken leg. Your colleagues sent you get well soon cards and gifts. Write a letter to them and include:--Thank them for everything-Explain how you spend time in the hospital-Inform them about your recovery process

You are in a hospital with a broken leg. Your colleagues sent you get well soon cards and gifts. Write a letter to them and include:-
- Thank them for everything
- Explain how you spend time in the hospital
- Inform them about your recovery process

Dear Colleagues,
Hope you are doing well despite of having all of the workload I was entitled to do. With this letter, I want to offer my deepest gratitude to all of you for sending me such wonderful gifts and cards.

I felt really solaced after receiving these presents which comprise the affectionate get well soon wishes. Especially the bouquet of lily and marigolds, sent by josphine was liked by my family as well as hospital staff. Here, in hospital, it is not easy to pass time; but, I am partly reliant on my mobile phone which assists me to kill time. I also read newspaper, watch T.V. an...

I felt really solaced

Definitions of solace
verb
give solace to.
"I see religion as only a way of asking unanswerable questions, of sharing the joy of a community of quest, and solacing one another in our ignorance."
synonyms: comfort, console, cheer, support, soothe, calm

presents which comprise the affectionate get well soon wishes.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to affectionate and get