You have been doing some voluntary work to help local community.However,now you are unable to continue doing this workWriting a letter to the manager of the organisation where you have been working in your letterDescribe the work you have been doingexplai

You have been doing some voluntary work to help local community.However,now you are unable to continue doing this work

Writing a letter to the manager of the organisation where you have been working in your letter

Describe the work you have been doing
explain why you can no longer do this work
recommend another person who is interested in the work

Dear Sir,
I am writing to inform about my resignation from pet care organization. My name is mohan indika who working in Uva province as a veterinary surgeon and registration number is P00780.

Actually, I have participated pet care clinic on last Friday in every months. I helped for farmers and families to protected their animals from the diseases. Furthermore most of the time I conducted small sessions for people to improve their familiarity about animal's life, type of diseases and how to capture diseases before the situation getting worse.

in point of fact, I cannot conduct my voluntary workmanship. Because I got scholarship from university of toronto to study PHD level and all facilities and tuition fees provide by government of Sri Lanka. Therefore I have to go Canada. Moreover I would like to introduce new person as for my position. Because he like to work as a volunteer to help local community who is Dr Hamilton and veterinary association registration number is M0007

Finally, I would like to say that if your organization want help from me please do not hesitated to contact me

Thanks
Faithfully
Mohan

My name is mohan indika who working in
My name is mohan indika who is working in

and registration number is P00780.
and the registration number is P00780.

in every months
in every month

Because he like to work
Because he likes to work

please do not hesitated to contact me
please do not hesitate to contact me

Sentence: I helped for farmers and families to protected their animals from the diseases.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and protected