You have had a bank account for a few years. Recently you received a letter from the hank stating that your account is $240 overdrawn and thatyou will he charged $70 which will he taken directly from your account. You know that this information is incorre

You have had a bank account for a few years. Recently you received a letter from the hank stating that your account is $240 overdrawn and that
you will he charged $70 which will he taken directly from your account. You know that this information is incorrect.

Write a letter to the bank. Explain what has happened and say what you would like them to do about it.

You should write at least 150 words.
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
You do NOT need to write your own address.

Dear Sir,

I am writing in reply to a letter I received from you a few days ago. In your letter you state that I am $240 overdrawn and that you will be charging me $70.

I would like to point out that the reason I am overdrawn is because of a mistake made by your bank. If you look through your records you will see that I wrote several weeks ago explaining the situation. For the last twelve months, I have been paying $300 a month for a car I bought last summer. The monthly payments were taken directly from my bank account. However, two months ago I sold the car and I wrote to you instructin...