You have just returned home after living with a family in an English-speaking country for six months. You now realise that you left behind a small bag of personal possessions in the house. Write to the family describing the things you left behind. Ask the

You have just returned home after living with a family in an English-speaking country for six months. You now realise that you left behind a small bag of personal possessions in the house. Write to the family describing the things you left behind. Ask them to send some or all of them to you. Offer to cover the costs.

Dear Eddie and family,

I am back home safe and sound. I inform you that I returned to my city comfortably without any hassles along the journey. After having lived almost half of the year at your flat with you all, now here I feel a bit strange. It was the most memorable experience in my life to share my time there.

Now, I have come to remember that I had left my backpack in my room with some precious belongings. Firstly, I left my costly Rolex watch which I had bought for a thousand bucks on the Boxing Day. Secondly, the Sony handy cam, would be found in the very same bag, which has all...

Sentence: Now, I am wire transferring you the money, which would be needed to cover the courier cost, as I don't want to burden you anymore.
Description: The fragment am wire transferring is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace wire with adverb