You have just spent a week with a friend on holiday When you got home you realized you had left your wallet there Write a letter to your friend In your letter Thank you friend for the holiday Explain that you left your wallet in their house Give them inst

You have just spent a week with a friend on holiday. When you got home, you realized you had left your wallet there.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter.

-Thank you friend for the holiday
-Explain that you left your wallet in their house
-Give them instruction of how to send it back to you

Dear Annie,

I am writing this letter is to inform you that I left my wallet at your place last week during the Christmas day.

However, first of all, thank you so much not only for such a memorable Christmas gathering but also for a lovely welcoming. It was a great holiday I ever had. You brought me to visit a lot of new places and sightseeing the downtown which was a great time for both of us since we have not seen each other for a year.

But, accidentally, I left my brown color wallet at your home on last Saturday night after I visited you. I believe, my wallet was in the red color of your sofa. Could you please take a look for me and send it back to me after you find it? My address is 123 Edensor Street, Epping.

Thank you in advance and sorry for the inconvenience that I have brought to you. I am looking forward to see you next time !

Yours,
Edison