You have moved recently into an apartment and found a few things that weren t working Write a letter to the landlord and say what wasn t working why this is a problem for you what you want them to do about it

You have moved recently into an apartment and found a few things that weren’t working. Write a letter to the landlord and say:

- what wasn’t working
- why this is a problem for you
- what you want them to do about it.

Dear Mr.Lyendell,
I am Mr. Josh Parker who the new owner of your 15th apartment located in Queen Street, Colombo 07. As communicated earlier I thought of writing to you on the current situation on the house in a letter. We have moved to the apartment day before yesterday and everything looks good in and out of the house.

But I wanted to bring your attention on few minor problems we faced in the kitchen and the bathroom. The sink in the kitchen has a water leakage and the bathroom shower does not functioning properly. But it is a sporadic issue. The sink pipe which is under the cupboard is damaged and causes a water leak. The water comes out gradually out of the cupboard and flows through the floor. And the other problem is in the bathroom shower which sometimes does not working. But we are using the hand shower instead of the wall shower.

I thought to communicate this to you since we are under a contract. Hope you can understand the situation. And request you to come and get these fixed as soon as possible before they get bigger problems. Please do let me know the possibility. We also can fix these if you are giving your permission to us. Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
Josh Parker

who the new owner
who is the new owner

the apartment day before yesterday
the apartment the day before yesterday

bathroom shower does not functioning properly
bathroom shower does not function properly

sometimes does not working
sometimes does not work