You have recently moved to a new house There has been damage after you have moved into the house Write a letter to your landlord explaining what has happened and ask him what you can do

You have recently moved to a new house. There has been damage after you have moved into the house. Write a letter to your landlord explaining what has happened and ask him what you can do.

Dear Mr Eddie,

I am writing this letter to bring out the notifications of repairs that need to be fixed in my flat at Prestonfield Road, Edinburgh. I hope you would remember that I and my spouse had rented your flat last month.

After a month we moved in to this flat, we now face a number of serious issues that has to be repaired for our well-being. Firstly, the water flow in the kitchen sink often gets blocked. Eventually, the water stagnates and remains in the sink for a long time. Secondly, one of the two bedroom doors’ lock is malfunctioning and it poses a huge threat to our privacy. Thirdly, the heater present in the living room is not good enough to heat the entire living room. Therefore, most of our leisure time is spent in extremely inhospitable condition.

Having these circumstances in mind, I kindly request you to fix the water flow in the kitchen sink, replace the door’s lock and upgrade the heating system in the living room as mentioned above at the earliest.

I look forward to you resolving these problems as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
Krrish

the notifications of repairs that need to be fixed
the notifications ... need to be fixed ???

that I and my spouse had rented your flat last month.
that my spouse and I had rented your flat last month.

serious issues that has to be repaired
serious issues that have to be repaired