You have recently read an article in a newspaper about your favourite restaurant The writer did not like the restaurant but you disagree with his her opinion Write a letter to the editor and say Where the restaurant is and its name Describe your last visi

You have recently read an article in a newspaper about your favourite restaurant. The writer did not like the restaurant, but you disagree with his/her opinion. Write a letter to the editor and say
- Where the restaurant is and its name
- Describe your last visit to the restaurant
- Why you disagree with the writer’s opinion
- What should the editor do about this

Dear Sir,
I have been reading your articles in the newspaper since my childhood. However, after reading your latest blog yesterday about one of the eminent restaurant,I was bit surprised and shocked.Person like me is never expecting negative thoughts in your article.

Undeniably, if someone ask about my opinion I would say that Bombay Dreams is one of the eminent restaurants in South Wales, especially in terms of the cost, quality and varieties of food and kind of services they are offering. Last week only, I had visited the restaurant when my father was here. Undoubtedly, I must say the kind of services that we had received from the waiters was excellent, even though restaurant was completely full because of the peak season.

While, reading your article I have found in one of the paragraphs you had mentioned that waiters of this restaurant does not care about the customer needs, but their main focus is either on the tip amount. Besides, this while preparing a bill they add those items cost as well that were not probably ordered. Probably, not sure what makes you feel like this. But, definitely this article of yours may impact the sale and reputation of Bombay Dreams restaurant, which I feel is not good part for the owner.

It is my humble request to you that visit this restaurant one more time try to do the judgement again. May be, you can change your perception.

I am looking forward to hearing soon from you on the feedback.

Yours Faithfully
James

one of the eminent restaurant
one of the eminent restaurants

I was bit surprised
I was a bit surprised

Sentence: Undeniably, if someone ask about my opinion I would say that Bombay Dreams is one of the eminent restaurants in South Wales, especially in terms of the cost, quality and varieties of food and kind of services they are offering.
Description: The fragment someone ask about is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace ask with verb, past tense

waiters of this restaurant does not care about the customer needs,
waiters of this restaurant do not care about the customer needs,

I feel is not good part for the owner.
I feel it is not a good part for the owner.

May be, you can change your perception.
Maybe, you can change your perception.