You have recently started to work in a new company. Write a letter to an English speaking friend. In your letter explain - Why you changed jobs- Describe your new job-Tell him/her your other news

You have recently started to work in a new company. Write a letter to an English speaking friend. In your letter explain

- Why you changed jobs
- Describe your new job
-Tell him/her your other news

Dear Varun,

It has been sometime since I last wrote to you. Of late, I have been very busy with my professional and personal life and hence have been out of touch with my friends. Through this letter I am sharing two big and wonderful developments of my life with you.

You must remember that I used to talk a lot of Dr. Prasad during our college days. I used to find him an exemplary technocrat and a visionary. The good news is that now I have got the chance to work directly under him. I have changed my job and have taken up the position of assistant researcher in his team in the ...

I will be marrying Hema who I have known
I will be marrying Hema whom I have known

Sentence: I have changed my job and have taken up the position of assistant researcher in his team in the organisation headed by him.
Error: organisation Suggestion: organization