You play sport (e.g. football) for a local team. You recently heard that a player in your team is in hospital.Write a letter to your team mate. In your letterSay how you feel about the newsask about the treatment in the hospitalsuggest some ways of cheeri

You play sport (e.g. football) for a local team. You recently heard that a player in your team is in hospital.

Write a letter to your team mate. In your letter

Say how you feel about the news
ask about the treatment in the hospital
suggest some ways of cheering him/ her up

Body image is attached. It seems I must have to write here too as with only image it is giving me an error.

Dear Striker,

Just today during our team meeting I got to know about your health and it was big shock for all of us to know that we will be playing next match wothout you. Playing football without you is like life without light, attending a school where there is no teacher. Mate without you we are not real tigers.

Anyways, how is your treatment going on? Heard that surgery was a little complex, hope that went fine. What is the doctor's opinion post surgery and about to take a mentoring session for us before the match.

In return, we are planning to take special permission fro. Hospital's managemnet team to let us have television facility and a telephone system in your room for a day. So that you can see us live and team coach can be in touch with you and discuss any suggestions that you may have, any message/ instructions that you may want convey. Because something that you may see and observe nobody else can do. So we really need you on the match day, if not personally but at keast virtually. Your presence, words are like real moral booster for us.

We do not want to miss you.
Krips.

and it was big shock
and it was a big shock

Sentence: Just today during our team meeting I got to know about your health and it was big shock for all of us to know that we will be playing next match wothout you.
Error: wothout Suggestion: without

Sentence: Hospital's managemnet team to let us have television facility and a telephone system in your room for a day.
Error: managemnet Suggestion: management

Sentence: So we really need you on the match day, if not personally but at keast virtually.
Error: keast Suggestion: least