You play sports eg football for a local team you recently heard that a player of your team is in a hospital Write a letter to your team mate In your letter you say how you feel about the news Ask about the treatment in the hospital Suggest some ways of ch

You play sports (eg football) for a local team.you recently heard that a player of your team is in a hospital. Write a letter to your team-mate. In your letter you say how you feel about the news. Ask about the treatment in the hospital. Suggest some ways of cheering him/her up.

Dear Rajat

Last night, one of our team mate told me about your severe injury while you are doing practice for our next match. As I was absent yesterday, so I do not know anything about that. But I feel really sorry for you.

You are not only my good friend but also you are a good player of our team. I felt really agony when I heard about you because you motivate me in each situation.

My friend told me that you are admitted in the "Sanjivani" hospital. That is the best hospital in our city and you will be recovered in few days by their good faculty and facilities. I would like to suggest you that their is doctor"Anshuman"and he tailor made in this kind of problem, so if you consult with him that will be beneficial for.

I know you can not play our next match but do not feel bad because I have a good news for you. Our school authority announced a scholarship for you for your dedication towards study and games. You will get your letter very soon.l also come next Saturday and stay with you for whole day and we will enjoyed a lot.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

With best regards
Urvashi

one of our team mate told me
one of our team mates told me

You are not only my good friend but also you are a good player of our team.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

that their is doctor"Anshuman"and
that there is a doctor"Anshuman"and

he tailor made in this kind of problem,