You recently traveled on a train which arrived very late causing you to miss an appointment Write a letter to train company explain what caused the delay in the journey Tell them what happened because of delay ask them for a refund

You recently traveled on a train which arrived very late causing you to miss an appointment. Write a letter to train company – explain what caused the delay in the journey. Tell them what happened because of delay ask them for a refund.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr. Garry Miller. Last week, I travelled from Paris to Frankfurt via your train no. 311A. Anyway, I am writing in connection with the delayed arrive time so that’s why I have missed an opportunity to get a perfect job which suited to my qualifications. Allow me to elaborate this matter.

To begin with, when I purchased the ticket from Paris railway station that time the ticket officer told to me that it will be arrived around 6’o clock early in the morning. But unfortunately, the train reached its destination almost six hours late due to the negligence which done by staff members. However, I required reaching at London for an interview at sharp 10’o clock. Therefore, I did not able to attend that appointment. As a result, I had lost a golden chance to get employment in a well-reputed company.

Given the situation, my humble request to you is to refund the money which I spent to buy ticket of your train. Additionally, I would greatly appreciate if you could investigate this matter and let me know your decision.

I am looking forward for a prompt reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Garry Miller

the ticket officer told to me that
the ticket officer told me that

due to the negligence which done by staff members.
due to the negligence which was done by the staff members.
due to the negligence done by the staff members.