Your company has sent you to attend a course at college in a different country. You have completed the course and received a certificate, but you lost it on the way back. Write a letter to the Principal of the college and say- How did you lose the certifi

Your company has sent you to attend a course at college in a different country. You have completed the course and received a certificate, but you lost it on the way back. Write a letter to the Principal of the college and say

- How did you lose the certificate?
- Why do you need it?
- What do you expect the principal to do?

Dear Sir,

I had been your college student past year. It was a great learning experience. I had scored very good marks which would help me in my future projects. This is to inform you that I have lost my certificates as I was coming back to my hometown after completing my studies from your college. I lost my baggage while coming back. I tried finding it back to the bus administration but no outcome. Since I lost hope to get it back, my baggage which contained my certificate therefore I am writing you letter.

This would be a great help as that certificate would help me to get my new endeavours. That certificate is most important to apply for my new job. It would be very kind if draw your kind attention as soon as possible.

Therefore requesting you to inform the concern authority of my lost certificate. What all formalities and writing should be done on that behalf. Please let me know my email id, name, contact number is given below.

This would be a great favour if you provide my certificate as soon as possible.

Regards,
Aanchal

I had been your college student past year.
I was your college student in the past year.

my email id, name, contact number is given below.
my email id, name, contact number are given below.