Your friend is taking an exam and has asked you to help him her with studying because he she knows that you usually do well

Your friend is taking an exam and has asked you to help him/her with studying because he/she knows that you usually do well.

Dear Sini,

How are you? After long time I have received your letter today morning and hope everything is going good for you and your family. I get to know from your letter that this time you are appearing for IAS exam. Congratulations! Moreover, wish you all the good luck for your upcoming examination.

You have also mention in your letter that you required some advice for exam preparation. Let us focus on important areas. Firstly, the month before the exam is having enormous importance. Therefore, you have to make a timetable and make sure you will cover all the modules during these times. For your betterment, study one module a day. In addition, cover all the possible areas of each module.

Secondly, the final week before the exam will be more critical for every student. Hence, just go through all the basics of each module and take few mock tests, if possible. Please do not concentrate on new/unknown topics, because they may make you confuse.

Finally, the final day when you have exam, make sure you stay cool and calm. Sleep well before the exam day and before you step out for the exam just review the critical points.

I am quite sure you will hit the bell. Perhaps, a little plan of work will help you to score your desire points. Take all the required documents along with you when you go for examination. All my good wishes are with you and do well. However, if you have any concern please rich out to me as earliest.

Best Regards,
Atanu.

After long time I have received your letter today morning and hope everything is going good for you and your family
After long time I received your letter today morning and hope everything is going well for you and your family

You have also mention in your letter
You have also mentioned in your letter

please rich out to me
please reach to me