Your local hospital has advertised for people to help to do unpaid work helping at the hospital You would like to do some work at the hospital in your free time Write a letter to the hospital In your letter Explain why you would like to do unpaid work at

Your local hospital has advertised for people to help to do unpaid work helping at the hospital. You would like to do some work at the hospital in your free time.
Write a letter to the hospital. In your letter
Explain why you would like to do unpaid work at the hospital
Say what type of unpaid work you would be able to do
Give details of when you would be available for this work.

Dear Sir,

I’m writing, with reference to your advertisement on unpaid workers at Sunday Observer on 30th December.

I’m S.P. Rathnayake who is studying in University Of Colombo academic year 2012- 2015 as nursery student. I take pleasure in working in your hospital as a voluntary worker. As I like to help to the disabled people moreover this is more fascinating experience for my career development. And also I’m much interested in charity works and specially I like to serve to the people in our area.

On the other hand I’ll be able to do any type of work in your hospital such as...

as nursery student
as a nursery student

this is more fascinating experience
this is a very fascinating experience

is more convenient place for me.
is a convenient place for me.

I much obliged
I am very obliged

flawsL: