The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010

The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010.

The bar chart illustrates information about Australian people, how much they are active in different ages doing outdoor activities without any break, with comparison between in both gender in 2010.

Overall, females was much active who are more than 25 years old while teenage boys was doing physical work in teenage life span in Australia however after retirement age both gender was active with almost similar ratio.

The graph shows that 58. 7% of 15 to 24 year old boys was done out door activities regularly and 47. 7% girls was used to do exercise on daily basies. With increase in age from 25 to 34 the trend was changed the female was more active than men, 48. 9 and 42. 2 respectively.

From 35 to 64 year old men was 39% to 45% active gradually while around 53% women performed outdoor activities regularly. However, 47% people over 65 year old did physical workout in 2010 in Australia.