The bar chart compares 4 different museums in London in terms of the number of visitors from June to December Generally the number of visitors going to each museum witnessed an upward trend in the first three months and then decreased in the remaining tim

The bar chart compares 4 different museums in London in terms of the number of visitors from June to December.

Generally, the number of visitors going to each museum witnessed an upward trend in the first three months, and then decreased in the remaining time given. It is clear that the British Museum attracted the highest number of guests in most of the months, but the opposite was true for the National Museum.

From June to July, the number of guests to the History Museum, the British Museum and the Science Museum was nearly equal, at around 400,000 while the figure for the National Museum was twice as low as, at 200,000. After one month, the British Museum reached the highest point of 700,000, while the number of guests to the History Museum was double the National Museum’s, at 600,000 and over 300,000 respectively. Besides, the data of the Science Museum still remained unchanged.

In the following two months, the figures for History Museum and the British Museum experienced a significant decrease and a similar trend was true for Science Museum in December despite an increase to 500,000 in September.