Essay topics: The chart below shows the amount of time that 10 to 15-year-olds spend chatting on the Internet and playing on games consoles on an average school day in the UK.
The chart compares the time spent on chatting online and playing on game consoles by younger people who aged betwenn 10-15 in the UK.
In general, playing on games consoles for both boys and girls is the most popular activities than chatting on the internet (68% as against 62%).
In terms of chat online, girls make up a higher percentage of spending time on chating online than Boys with around 68% and 54% respectively. The proportion of girls used 4 hours or plus in chatting on the internet was 8% which was twice as high as that of boys. However, the pattern is the complete reverse when it comes to Playing on computer game. 85% of boys spent on playing games console while girls accounted for nearly 52% on that. The rate of boys used 1-3 hours was 34% as opposed on this, girls only comprised 13% in playing on game console. With approximate 10% of boys spent on 4 hours or plus in playing on games console was a much higher than that of girls (10% in comparision with 2%).
- Wherther or not someone achieves their aims is mostly by a question of luck. To what extend do you agree or disagree? (61)
- Whether or not someone achieve their aims is mostly by a question of luck. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (61)
- As well as making money, businesses also have social responsibilities. Do you agree or disagree? (61)
- The charts below show the results of a questionnaire that asked visitors to the Parkway Hotel how they rated the hotel's customer service. The same questionnaire was given to 100 guests in the years 2005 and 2010 (67)
- The charts below show the results of a questionnaire that asked visitors to the Parkway Hotel how they rated the hotel's customer service. The same questionnaire was given to 100 guests in the years 2005 and 2010. (68.5)
- The chart below shows global sales of the top five mobile phone brands between 2009 and 2013. (79)
- Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth with poor countries by providing such things as food and education? Or, it is the responsibility of the government of poorer countries to look after their citizens themselves? (70)
- The role of education is to prepare children for the modern world . School Should cut art and music out of the curricular, so that children can focus on useful subjects such as information technology. To what extent you agree ? (70)
- Many people prefer to watch foreign films rather than locally films. Why could this be?Should government give more financial support to local industries? (60)
- It is often said that the subjects taught in schools are too academic in orientation and that it would be more useful for children to learn about practical matters such as home management, work and interpersonal skills. To what extent do you agree or disa (40)