The chart below shows the different levels of post school qualifications in Australia and the proportion of men and women who held them in 1999

The chart below shows the different levels of post-school qualifications in Australia and the proportion of men and women who held them in 1999.

The bar chart illustrates the different levels of post-school learning in Australia and the proportion of both gender, men and women, who held them in 1999.
We can see that the laRGE proportion of male gender is 90% goes to skilled vocational diploma although, another side of women gender had tiny portion is around 10% post-school qualification. There are two kinds of post-school qualifications where women in more than men, one is an undergraduate diploma, women are 70%, and men are around40%, second is a bachelor degree, women are 50%, and men are around45%.
In Postgraduate diploma and master's degree, men are 70% and 60% while girls are 30% and 40% respectively.
In this graph, a noticeable thing is a more significant difference between females and males in skilled vocational diploma around 80%. Moreover, in higher education, the number of women is decreasing step by step compared to males, but in master's degree, it increases 10% then postgraduate.