Essay topics: The chart below shows the percentage of male and female teachers in six different types of educational setting in the UK in 2010.
The chart represents the teachers’ proportions in six different educations from pre-school to university level, dependent on genders in the UK in 2010.
Overall, women had dominant percentages in teaching positions compared to those for men. It is interesting to note that, there was more female teacher occupied in lower educational levels whereas more male teachers were occupied in higher levels of educations.
In terms of female teachers, the highest proportion was found at pre-school level of close to 98%, followed by primary school positions of about 95% and for the secondary and college had the similar proportion of female teachers of below 60%. This proportion decreased as the level of education increased and which rated at the lowest portion of about 25% of female teachers at university.
The proportion of male teachers showed the exact opposite to those of female teachers. The lowest male teachers’ proportion was pre-school and primary school of below 10% each. Meanwhile, about 68% of male teachers maintained at their position at university level as the highest, followed by private training institute had about 58% of male teachers and the male teacher in college was having the same percentage as those of women’s teacher’s portion.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|5 months 5 days ago||Jasmine0812||78||Read full essay|
|5 months 5 days ago||Jasmine0812||56||Read full essay|
|5 months 1 week ago||alicenguyen||67||Read full essay|
|5 months 3 weeks ago||Trangnguyen95||78||Read full essay|
|10 months 1 day ago||pooja_bhandari||78||Read full essay|
|10 months 1 day ago||Thien||78||Read full essay|
|11 months 1 week ago||ducquang98||84||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||Mochammad Ramzi||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 7 months ago||YS89||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 3 months ago||Saeed2||70||Read full essay|
- Some people think that we do not need to print papers newspapers anymore. Do you agree or disagree? (56)
- Shopping is dangerous because it makes people selfish and careless with money. Do you agree or disagree? (76.5)
- Some people think that we do not need to print papers newspapers anymore. Do you agree or disagree? (78)
- As well as making money, businesses also have social responsibilities. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (67)
- Some people think that technology has made our life too complex. However, other people think that it has made our life easier. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (73)
- Air traffic is increasingly leading to more noise, pollution and airport construction. One reason for this is the growth in low-cost passenger flights, often to holiday destinations. Some people might say that governments should try to reduce air traffic (56)
- Nowadays, many people receive prescriptions of medication regularly. What are the causes of this trend? What consequences can this have for a person? (73)
- Some people claim that living in big cities is creating difficulties whereas others think it makes easier. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (56)
- Some people work for the same organisation all their working life. Others think that it is better to work for different organisations. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (55.5)
- : A society develops the technology in communicating devices rapidly such as smart phones, tablets and other communicating devices. Some people claims that the disadvantages of such device outweigh the advantages. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (71.5)