The chart below shows the total number of Olympic medals won by twelve different countries. Write a report for a university, lecturer describing the information shown below. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
The bar chart reckons the total amount of gold, silver, and bronze medals achieved by twelve distinct sport-traditional nations over plenty of Olympic Games. These on-top nations include the UK, the Soviet Union, European countries, Australia, and two Asian representations.
In the overview, the USA won the largest total amount of all medals. Particularly, the sum of medals they achieved was approximately 2.400, which was nearly 2.5 times in comparison with the runner-up, Soviet Union. In third place was the UK with a notably entire amount of roughly 700 medals. On the other hand, Japan's record was modest, with less than 400 medals in total.
In terms of the gold medals, the USA still demonstrated its superiority over other nations. That country achieved close to 1000 gold medals over periods while the Soviet Union only collected about 400 medals. These statistics of the rest illustrated no significant differences, both fluctuating around 200 medals.
- Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in the present To what extent do you agree or disagree 56
- The chart below shows the total number of Olympic medals won by twelve different countries Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comp
- The tradition of families getting together to eat meals is disappearing What are the reasons What are the impacts 89
- Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged Others believe that children who are taught to co operate rather than compete become more useful adults 76
- Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in the present To what extent do you agree or disagree 73