The diagram illustrates the process that is used to manufacture bricks for the building industry Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The diagram illustrates the process that is used to manufacture bricks for the building industry.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

Write at least 150 words.

The digram provides information about the process of brick producing.

Overall, there are 7 main steps inthe process, beginning with clay digging and ending with the delivery to the customers for building purposes.

In the first step, the clay is dug up by a big digger and then put on a large metal grid to get rid of oversized clay pieces and smalls pieces fall down to the roller. Following this, sand and water are added to the clay. Subsequently, the bricks are shaped by using a wire cutter or a mould. After that, all the bricks are placed in the drying oven for from 24 to 48 hours.

The bricks are next fired in a huge kiln at a moderate temperature which is about 200 – 980 degree and they continued to be heated at a higher temperature (870-1300) in the sixth step. Before packaging, the bricks are cooled down in the cooling chamber from 48 0 72 hours. The entire brick producing process concludes after the bricks are delivered to the customers.