The diagrams below show the life cycle of a species of large fish called the salmon Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagrams below show the life cycle of a species of large fish called the salmon.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The process of the diagram illustrates the main stages in salmons’ growth and how they spend their lifetime.
It is clear that the salmon growing process begins with salmon eggs. At this stage, salmon eggs are secured safely at the bottom of the small stones, growing about five to six months before they become the fry. Then they go to the fast-flowing water and live there for about four years. They were called the “smolt” after four years growth and the length of their body also increased to twelve to fifteen center meters. After that, they move into the open sea for approximately five years until they become the “adult salmon”. With adequate nutrition, their shapes have a significant change to at least seventy center meters. Therefore, they are strong enough to give birth to their next generation. Finally, they go back to the birthplace and this is a cycle of the salmon fish.
Overall, the process diagrams show the salmon taking a long-term journey of 10 years.