The Graph below shows average carbon dioxide CO2 emissions per person in the United Kindom Sweden Italy and Portugal between 1967 and 2007 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The Graph below shows average carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions per person in the United Kindom, Sweden, Italy and Portugal between 1967 and 2007.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The graph ilustrates the persentage of carbon dioxide per person in four different countries around Europe in almost 40 years.

Overall, the average consuming showen development in Italy and Portugal. However, UKwere stable yet Sweden develop a gradually downwards.

In the UK, it didn't appear that a person emission of CO2 had much changed over the years. yet the last decade, it slitly droped. A Sweden head recorded an unstable amount of CO2 consumbilty over the years given. with a single peak at 1977, it's showen to drop sharply at the the lowest point of all countries in 2007. Minewhile,
Portugal and Italy were relatively grown in terms of higher emission per head.