The graph below shows the proportion of the population aged 65 and over between 1940 and 2040 in three different countries.
The change in the population who aged 65 and over in three various nations throughout a decade since 1940 is displayed by the line chart, shown in percentage.
Overall, all figures experienced an increase, but Japan’s elder people was the most dramatic rise.
As per data, USA had the rate of elderly at the most, commencing almost a tenth, and Sweden initially began the proportion being greater than those in Japan, a gap of virtually 3%. Furthermore, in 2020, the percentage of those in Sweden is the largest around 18%, followed by them in USA at 15%, while some in Japan cannot still exceed the others beneath 10%.
This is predicted to be contrast in 2040, Japanese are a forecast to be the highest, standing out more than a quarter. Meanwhile, Swedish will be about 25%, and there are expected to be 23% of this bracket in America which will be the lowest.
- In some companies a typical working week has been reduced to 30 hours Do the advantages outweigh the demerits 84
- The two pie charts below show the online shopping sales for retail sectors in Canada in 2019 and 2020 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words
- The table below shows the estimated literacy rates by region and gender for 2000 2004 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant 84
- Global warming is one of the most serious issues that the world is facing today What are the causes of global warming and what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issue 89
- The bar graph shows the global sales in billions of dollars of different types of digital games between 2000 and 2006 84