The graph below shows the proportion of the population aged 65 and over between 1940 and 2040 in three different countries.
The change in the population who aged 65 and over in three various nations throughout a decade since 1940 is displayed by the line chart, shown in percentage.
Overall, all figures experienced an increase, but Japan’s elder people was the most, experiencing a dramatic rise.
As per data, USA had the rate of elderly at the most, commencing almost a tenth, and Sweden initially began the proportion being greater than those in Japan, a gap of virtually 3%. Furthermore, in 2020, the percentage of those in Sweden is the largest around 18%, followed by them in USA at 15%, while some in Japan cannot still exceed the others beneath 10%.
This is predicted to be contrast in 2040, Japanese are a forecast to be the highest, standing out more than a quarter. Meanwhile, Swedish will be about 25%, and there are expected to be 23% of this bracket in America which will be the lowest.
- The two maps below show an island before and after the construction of some tourist facilities
- The maps below show the changes in a town after the construction of a hydroelectric power dam Write at least 150 words 61
- Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than other people in other important professions Some people think this is fully justified while others think It is unfair Discuss both views and give your opinion 78
- It is commonly believed that nowadays main factors that affect a child s development are media pop culture and friends A different point of view is that family plays the most significant role Discuss both views and give your opinion 61
- Global warming is one of the most serious issues that the world is facing today What are the causes of global warming and what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issue 92