Essay topics: I have got the IELTS score today. writing 7.5 over all band 7 !!
I would like to thank you this site so much!!
Thank you so much again.
I have been sign up for VIP for about a year. I have to confess that at the beginning written skill is very bad. I didn't understand any structures, academic styles, grammar or using any advanced words.
I have tried so hard to reach band 7 and I follow this site by learning from others and developing my skills.
Around a month before I went to the test, I got a very good score from the E-rater 7-7.5 frequently, so I decided this is the time that I'm ready. I went to the test and actually got 7.5 for writing test, which is similar to what you assessed me before.
Thank you again and I will highly recommend all people, taking IELTS, to sign up VIP for this site, it's definitely worth it!!!
- Obesity is now a major global epidemic. What can be done to tackle this increasingly common problem? (80)
- In many countries, more and more young people are unable to find jobs after graduation.What are the possible reasons for this change? What are the solutions for this? (70)
- The graph below shows the quantities of goods transported in the UK between 1974 and 2002 by four different modes of transport.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (75)
- The charts below give information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projection for 2050. (70)
- The graph below gives the information from 2008 report about the consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.( taken fr (70)
- Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh than the disadvantages? (70)
- In many countries there is a shortage of suitable people for essential jobs.What do you think are the causes of this problem and what measures could be taken to solve it? Give reasons fro your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowled (85)
- Television cannot replace the book as a learning tool, which is why children also less well educated today.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (70)
- In the past, most people spent their whole lives in the same village or small town, where all the residents knew each other. Nowadays, many people move to different place, where they don't know anyone.What do you think are the disadvantages and advantages (80)
- The chart below shows the changes that took place in three different areas of crime in New Port city center from 2003-2012. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (0)