The line graph below gives information on cinema attendance in the UK Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information given Write at least 150 words

The line graph below gives information on cinema attendance in the UK.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information given.

» Write at least 150 words.

The graph juxtaposes cinema attendees from different age groups in the UK over a period of 30 years (1990-2010).

Overall, as can be seen from the graph, most of the people going to the theater were 44-54 year-olds while juveniles rarely participated in this leisure pursuit.

In 1990, the percentages of the elder and adults (34-44) were circa 38 and 36 respectively. Subsequently, they both underwent a slight rise five years later. There was a decline in 2000, yet after that, the ratios grew steeply once again.

On the other hand, teenagers accounted for 15% of cinema customers’ total proportion; the figure decreased between 1995 and 2000. From 2000 to 2005, it rocketed to 20% and soared negligibly at the end of the period. The quota of 24-34-year-old theatre participants shared similar patterns; however, in the five last years, its number saw a downward trend.