The map below show the village of Stokeford in 1930 and in 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant

The map below show the village of Stokeford in 1930 and in 2010. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The given map illustrates how the village of Stokeford changed over the years 1930 and 2010. In general, a large area of farmland became residential places and some constructions were upgraded.
In the west of the main road running in the middle of the village, the land which was used for raising cattle was replaced by houses alongside the road. To the north, shops were cleared away to make a place for a new residential area. Also, leading to blocks of houses, many paths were built.
Moreover, there are many significant changes in the east of the main road. The farmland was disappeared, instead, the primary school was rebuilt bigger, around with more people live there. Down to the south of the primary school, there was a large house with a huge garden being demolished to build a retirement home and many constructions of place to live alongside the road.