The maps below show the village of Stokeford in 1930 and in 2010 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The maps below show the village of Stokeford in 1930 and in 2010. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two maps illustrate the development of the Stokeford village between 1930 to 2010

It is clear that there were significant changes after this modification. Not only more houses were constructed, but also farmland were demolished to make way for other buildings.

As can be seen from the first map, in 1930, the infrastructure of the village contained only one mainroad and some houses from both sides. there were also two large areas for farmland, which were situated in the south of the village and nearby the small bridge. However, after the development in 2010, thoes two areas were replaced by the construction of new dwellings, which were accessed by additional roads. The shops located next to post office in 1930 map was also converted into residential areas.

Another striking feature is that the primary school apposite the post office was extended in size in 2010 by two additional blocks. The garden covered three large houses was also reduced in size and turned into retirement home.