The table below gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities

The table below gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities.

The given table shows data about the underground railway networks in six metropolises with opening date, distance and customer per year.
In general, these three systems: London, Paris and Tokyo were opened earlier compared to the others. They all provide more extensive routes and served significantly more passengers annually.
Considering the three older systems, London is the oldest one with 394 km of route was opened in 1863, followed by Paris with 199 km. Although Tokyo has only 155 km, it is the most user with 1927 million passengers per year higher than London and Paris with 775 million and 1191 million passengers per year respectively.
Considering the three newer systems, Washington DC underground is the most extensive was opened in 1976 with 126 km of route. Also is the most user with 144 million passengers per year, followed by Kyoto and Los Angeles with only 45 million and 50 million passengers per year.