The two pie charts below show the online shopping sales for retail sectors in Canada in 2019 and 2020 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The two pie charts below show the online shopping sales for retail sectors in Canada in 2019 and 2020.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Write at least 150 words.

The pie charts provide the information in regards to how much percentage of retail products were sold by the online merchants in Canada from 2019 to 2020.

The most substantial facts to emerge from the pie charts are that the clothing products were the greatest proportion at the beginning of the period, whereas electronic products were the most high demand after a year, while others varied.

As per data, the rate of clothing products sold by Canadian merchants in 2020 was smaller than of 2019, decreasing from 38% to 22%. On the other hand, the percentage of electronic stuff sold in 2020 was larger than it was in the initial year; rose sharply by 26%. There was a noticeable increase in the figure for groceries, which uplifted from 14% in 2019 to 22% in 2020. In spite of the fact that the figure for home and kitchen stuff in 2019 was the second-largest percentages; however, it plummeted by 18% in 2020.