WT1 tells your friend about your good news Wt is it Why does it effect your life Invite him her over for celebration

WT1: tells your friend about your good news. Wt is it? Why does it effect your life? Invite him/her over for celebration.

Dear Vic,

How are you? I am writing this letter to tell you that I have got 7 each in IELTS. As you might know, I was working so hard from last 2 months to obtain this mark and now I have my IELTS result in my hand with seven each.

This is big milestone of my life that I have completed. Now, I can apply to Australian immigration for permanent residency. Last time, I have told you that my brothers and mom are living in Australia. I have no on in my back home country to go to and this was the only requirement that I had to achieve.

After residency, I can stay here for my whole life. Australia is a beautiful country and I can see a better life over here. I will stay with my family. And I am also graduating this year from Griffith University and I could work full time in my further career. We are also going to buy a new house so this will be a best life to live here after so many sufferings that we have seen.

Anyways, on next Sunday, I am throwing a party and I have invited all of my friends in the Garden city at 7:00 pm. I would be so pleased if you could find a time to come and enjoy with us. Don’t forget to write me back. See you soon

With love
Pip

This is big milestone of my life
This is a big milestone of my life

Sentence: We are also going to buy a new house so this will be a best life to live here after so many sufferings that we have seen.
The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

I have invited all of my friends in the Garden city at 7:00 pm.
Description: this sentence is not clear