1 Millions of people every year move to English speaking countries such as Australia Britain or America in order to study at school college or university Why do some people want to study in English Why is English such an important international language

1. Millions of people every year move to English speaking countries such as Australia, Britain, or America in order to study at school, college or university. Why do some people want to study in English? Why is English such an important international language?

In these days, many young people go to the western countries in particular in Australia, the USA, and the UK because they want to study at university, college and school. These millions of people are influenced by various reasons that motivated them to read in the English speaking countries, and this international language is indispensable for everyone.

No doubt, opportunity of studying in English speaking countries opens new doors for the youth especially for the students of developing countries due to many reasons. Firstly, in the developing countries, they don’t have ample amount of ...

in compare to the students
in comparison to the students

English is dominant language
English is a dominant language

make it predominant international language.
make it a predominant international language.